The TV listings for Boxing Day have been shared, with a look at the films being broadcast on TV in the UK now available.
As the festivities begin to wind down, fewer Christmas films will be on offer, but there’ll sowever be plenty of movies to obtain stuck into on December 26.
Among the offerings will be the David Bowie-starring Labyrinth on 5 Star and a Jurassic Park double-header, with the original airing on Sky Showcase and Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom showing on ITV 2.
- READ MORE: The 50 best Christmas movies of all time
Elsewhere, thrills come in the form of Pulp Fiction and Ghostbusters, while Spider-Man 3 will help close out the weekend of Christmas binge-watching.
See the films available to watch on TV this Boxing Day below:
- Labyrinth – 5 Star, 11:05am
- The Witches – 5 Star, 1:10pm
- Ghostbusters – BBC One, 4:40pm
- The Magnificent Seven – BBC Two, 5:30pm
- Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom – ITV 2, 6:30pm
- Jurassic Park – Sky Showcase, 6:45pm
- Spider-Man 3 – Sky Showcase, 10:15pm
- Goodfellas – BBC Two, 10:15pm
- Pulp Fiction – Sky Cinema Thriller, 10:20pm
- Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues – Channel 4, 12:55am
If you’re sowever looking for Christmas films on Boxing Day, a series of special codes will help you find all the Yuletide movies available to watch on Netflix. Each code relates to a different category or genre on the streaming service, from Christmas Comedies to More Naughty Than Nice.
There is also one code for the overarching bracket of Christmas titles – or “Season’s Streamings/Here For The Holidays”, as Netflix have dubbed it.